Concealed screw facade
|15,000 mm (longer lengths available upon request)
|25, 30 and 40 mm
|B s1, d0
|Esp.: 30 mm Long.: up to 12 m
Self-supporting cellular panel for concealed screw translucent facade with tongue and groove joint.
The new FANOVA 9X Panel by PRONTOPANEL is a flat 9-wall X-shaped cellular panel made of polycarbonate that is designed with two exclusive tongue and groove edges that provide a high level of tightness at the joint between panels, while also concealing the fasteners from the exterior. This allows for a uniform exterior finish of the enclosure, free from visible fastening elements, providing excellent quality to the facade. This tongue and groove system is designed to fit with hidden screw facade sandwich panels, as it mimics their geometry. Therefore, it can be used between sandwich panels or as a continuous skylight.
Its cellular configuration provides it with good thermal and acoustic properties while allowing for the utilization of natural light inside the building.
These properties allow the FANOVA 9X to be used as a skylight in various types of facades, offering multiple advantages compared to other types of skylights, such as:
- Simplicity and quick installation. Minimizing auxiliary elements for fastening. Ease of custom-made finishing solutions similar to sandwich facades.
- It is interchangeable with Concealed Screw Facade Sandwich Panel without the need for adaptation profiles, fitting seamlessly with the same tongue and groove system.
- Excellent insulation due to the material used in its core.
- Option for a solution with aluminum profile framing for panels with higher aesthetic requirements.
- A lightweight system that also saves on the design of the load-bearing structure.