Visible Screw Facade
|30, 35, 40 o 50 mm
|PUR ó PIR d=36-40 kg/m3
|PUR FRoof / PIR Bs2d0
|Esp. 30, 40 y 50 mm, long. up to 12 m
Visible Screw Facade Sandwich-type Panel with ribbed or smooth exterior and interior finish, sealed with a watertight joint and a symmetrical tongue-and-groove system.
The new Visible Screw Facade Sandwich-type Panel by PRONTOPANEL is composed of an exterior steel sheet with a pre-coated finish in a chosen color and profiled with standard ribs, other profiles, or a smooth finish available upon request. Its interior contains a core of polyurethane (PUR) or polyisocyanurate (PIR) foam with a density of 36-40 kg/m3, providing excellent thermal and acoustic insulation properties. The interior is finished with a pre-coated steel sheet, typically in white or wood-like appearance, allowing the panel itself to serve as the interior surface finish.
The exterior insulation panel for exterior facades from PRONTOPANEL is designed with two symmetrical tongue-and-groove edges that provide excellent sealing and thermal insulation at the panel joints. As a result, its exterior finish is the same on both sides of the panel, making it ideal for interior or exterior partition walls.
Its main advantages compared to other types of enclosures are:
- Simplicity and quick installation. No need for multiple layers of elements, mortars, or adhesives.
- High insulation due to the material used in its core and its sealed joint system.
- A lightweight system that also saves on the design of the load-bearing structure.
- For shorter spans, it does not require a supporting structure, as it can be installed on U-profile framing without intermediate supports. This is the ideal solution for partitions, modular cabins, or false ceilings, as it allows for a quick, simple installation without visible fixings.
- Watertight panel joint solution, without the need for additional sealants.
- Durable, easy-to-clean, and mechanically resistant walls and ceilings. No maintenance required.