Red tile panel
|30 y 40 mm
|PUR ó PIR d=36-40 kg/m3
|PUR FRoof / PIR Bs2d0
|Esp. 40 mm, long. up to 11.20 m
Self-supporting Sandwich Panel for roofing with a Tile-type exterior finish in Red RAL 8004 color.
The new Red Tile Sandwich Panel from PRONTOPANEL is composed of an exterior steel sheet with a pre-lacquered finish in Clay Red and profiled to simulate the appearance of a traditional tile roof; inside it contains a polyurethane foam core that gives the panel a high capacity for thermal and acoustic insulation; on the lower part, it is finished with a pre-lacquered steel sheet that can be supplied in white or wood appearance, which allows maintaining the panel itself as an interior finish surface.
These properties allow the use of the Red Tile insulated plate as an ideal substitute for the traditional clay tile roof, providing multiple advantages such as:
- Simplicity and speed in installation (there is no need to create multiple functional layers to build the roof).
- Insulation in the plate itself without the need to install intermediate insulation.
- Lightness of the system that allows a considerable weight saving in the sizing of the supporting structures, which allows additional economic savings.
- Better tightness and behavior to humidity, as the panels have double protection with a watertight joint in the union and a lateral and longitudinal overlap flange that guarantees the tightness of the system; and, as the sheets, both exterior and interior, are not moisture-absorbing, the appearance of stains on the interior surface of the ceiling is eliminated.
- Customized solution for all roof finishes such as edges, gutters, ridges, and valleys, etc., which, in traditional roofs, often require on-site finishing that is sometimes poorly executed.