Cold Storage Panel
|50, 60, 80 or 100 mm
|PUR ó PIR d=36-40 kg/m3
|PUR FRoof / PIR Bs2d0
|Esp. 50, 60 y 80 mm; Long. Up to 12 meters
Cold storage sandwich panel with ribbed or smooth exterior and interior finish, sealed with a tight joint, and a symmetric tongue-and-groove interlocking system.
The new Cold Storage Sandwich Panel by PRONTOPANEL consists of an exterior steel sheet with a pre-coated finish in a choice of colors and standard ribbed profiling, other ribbed profiles, or smooth finish available upon request. Inside, it contains a thick core of polyurethane (PUR) or polyisocyanurate (PIR) foam with a density of 36-40 kg/m3, providing excellent thermal and acoustic insulation properties to the panel. The interior is finished with a pre-coated steel sheet, which can be supplied by default in white, allowing the panel itself to serve as the interior finishing surface.
The PRONTOPANEL refrigeration insulation panel is designed with two symmetrical tongue-and-groove edges that provide excellent sealing and thermal insulation at the joint between panels. As a result, its exterior finish is the same on both sides of the panel, making it ideal for both interior and exterior partition walls and false ceilings.
Its main advantages compared to other types of enclosures are:
- Simplicity and quick installation. Ease of creating wall openings.
- High insulation due to the material used in its core, the substantial thickness it is manufactured in, and its tight joint system.
- A lightweight system that allows for the assembly of refrigerated rooms without the need for supporting structures, as it can be installed on U-profile framing without intermediate supports. This is the ideal solution for cold storage rooms.
- Watertight panel joint solution, without the need for additional sealants.
- Durable, easy-to-clean, and mechanically resistant walls and ceilings. No maintenance required.